- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the User’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when they visit a web page and that allow them to obtain and collect information related to their browsing information about their browsing and can even recognize their computer or device.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage your computer and, if they are activated, they help identify and resolve errors when accessing the web pages or their services.
- What cookies does HoraPiko use?
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Third party cookies:
Google Analytics opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Social network cookies:
Each social network uses its own cookies so that the User can share information or activity in them.
- Cookie blocking
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer by following the instructions:
Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → content settings → Cookies → Block site data and third-party cookies
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (move the navigation bar up to Block all cookies).
Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”).
Or through the following links:
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Safari
Likewise, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit.
Finally, HoraPiko reserves the right to modify the Cookies Policy at any time. Therefore, Users must periodically consult the Cookies Policy.