Behavior Interactive has confirmed that it will release a new Dead By Daylight update for all supported platforms today (September 14). It’s only been a week since the popular Hellraiser Chapter was released in Dead By Daylight, but the developers are paying close attention to any glitches or bugs that may have occurred since the last update.
Today’s update does not include any new content, but there are many bug fixes and even some returned maps.
Check out the full patch notes for the Dead Sunshine September 14 update in this article.
As mentioned above, as far as new content for “Death by Daylight” is concerned, there is not much to report, but the September 14 update brings the game to version 5.2.1, which contains many bug fixes and improvements. in the quality of life. , and more.
Fans will be happy to know that Dead Dog Salon and the Raccoon City Police Department map will now be officially re-enabled in the new patch. After the map started causing some crashes for the player, the developers were forced to remove the map while fixing the issue.
But thankfully, with some quality of life improvements and bug fixes, both maps are back. For more information, see the full patch notes below.
Who is the new killer in Dead by Daylight? All you need to know
Dead by Daylight is currently one of the most popular games to watch with friends. The online part has two aspects: Assassin and Survivor. The first one simply adds another character to his roster!
In recent years, the popularity of “Death by Daylight” has skyrocketed because the game has kept new updates and content for players to sneak in for many years.
A frequently added item in the game is a new assassin for players to try out. For those who don’t know, the assassin is one of the fields that you can play in the game, and when you try to hunt down the three survivors, you will be locked in a first person perspective.
All assassins in the game provide special privileges and attributes that can give you an advantage. I am very happy to meet the latest DBD killers.
DEAD BY DAYLIGHT UPDATE 5.2.1 PATCH NOTES
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Dead By Daylight update rolled out on September 14. This brings the game to version 5.2.1 and includes many bug fixes after the Hellraiser Chapter released last week.
Groups of chains targeting the Survivor wearing the Lament setting during Chain Hunt will respawn as soon as the interaction is stopped if the Survivor does not complete the Resolve interaction.
The teleport interaction will prioritize a location on the same level as the Survivor who solves the puzzle.
The Dead Dawg Saloon and Raccoon City Police Station maps have been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam Family Share to no longer share DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused cross progression between Steam and Stadia to no longer share DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused the DLC to disappear on PS4 and PS5 accounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused all Survivors to hear the Chain Hunt launch notification sound when launched only for the Survivor who has the Lament Settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause chains to hit the Cenobite by creating a gateway too close to it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the text “Remove Strings” to appear in English in all languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cenobite to gain blood points when hitting a fallen Survivor with its chains.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lament Setting to be cut off by the Survivor’s hand when performing the Remove Chains action.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gateway screen effect to remain when observing the Cenobite while opening a Gateway and switching to a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s name to not change correctly when switching to a Cenobite viewer while owning a gateway.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be able to stun Nightmare with a Dream Pallet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the assassin to be unable to pick up downed Survivors while working on one of the short sides of a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer to be unable to pick up a downed Survivor while attempting to enter an occupied locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Locked and Found challenge to not track exhausted keys.
- Fixed an issue that caused progress towards the Punch Drunk achievement to not be tracked.
- Fixed an issue that caused Feral Frenzy, Shadowborn, and Monitor & Abuse to not change the player’s field of view.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Vault Lock duration to be incorrect for Tier 1 of the Hex Perk – Crowd Control.
- Fixed an issue that caused the missing SFX item to play when performing some actions in the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lost SFX item to spawn when the Trapper placed a bear trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused a red wireframe to appear after Nemesis uses his Tentacle Strike.
- Fixed an issue where Survivors could be seen charging in Public Halls a second time when equipped with a Legendary outfit.
- Fixed an issue where entering the store from the Play As Assassin screen would cause the Assassin to revert to the default outfit if the user purchased an outfit for another Assassin.
- Fixed an issue where the cosmetic effects of the Scourge’s Disgusting Dress would clip on camera when vomiting.
- Fixed an issue where the lights of a full generator would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed an issue where Oni’s Fire Moon Warrior pattern would remain red when not in Demon mode.
- Fixed an issue where the clown speed vignette was yellow instead of purple when using the VHS Porn plugin.
- Fixed an issue where Cenobite’s bloody hook and chain would still appear on the menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Cenobite’s blue outline would remain on screen when looking at it and switch to a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue where Survivors could be blocked by a rock colliding on the stone structure in Red Forest.
- Fixed an issue where there was an invisible collision blocking the flow of a chase on any second floor drop in Ormond.
- Fixed an issue where a Plague fountain collision prevented climbing a set of stairs at Hawkins National Laboratory.
- Fixed an issue where one of the main room generators would not count towards Raccoon City recruitment.
- Fixed an issue where Survivors could use Dead Hard to jump over garbage bags in Haddonfield.
- Fixed an issue where a hatch in RPD could not be opened with a key.
- Fixed an issue where Survivors could escape the test by forcing a collision with a rail near the stairs while healing another Survivor in the RPD Helicopter area.
- Fixed an issue where the Survivor was unable to interact with one of Nightmare’s clocks at the Ra Police Station ccoon City.
- Fixed an issue where assassins would stand on top of a sink when kicking a generator in RPD.
- Fixed an issue where there was an invisible collision for the Survivor and Killer when falling off the side of a hill.
- Fixed an issue where Claudette’s Patrol cap would sink inside his head while she was repairing the generators.
- Fixed an issue where the chase music stops abruptly when the killer interrupts the survivor by fixing a generator.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of a falling item was played incorrectly in the killer tutorial.