Farrah Abraham is an American reality television personality, the rising star of the first season of the MTV reality series “16 and Pregnancy.” As she gained public attention, she became the lead actress in the follow-up reality show “Teen Mom”, which was successfully broadcast for four consecutive seasons, and then resurrected as “Teen Mom OG”. She also appeared on the VH1 show “Couple Therapy”.
She considers singing as her hobby and has so far released studio albums and music videos. Passionate about cooking, she became an “aggressive mom” with her “Mom and Me” Italian pepper sauce. After the success of “Girl Mother”, she published a memoir called “My Teenage Dream Is Over”, which was on the “New York Times” bestseller list.
- Farrah Lynn Abraham was born on May 31, 1991 in Omaha, Nebraska. Her parents Debra Danielson and Michael Abraham raised her in Council Bluffs, Iowa, who divorced in 2010.
- Her childhood was very difficult and her relationship with her parents was also very bad. They often beat her with a belt and left her with cuts, bruises and scars.
- She began dating Derek Underwood in 2006 and became pregnant in early 2008 when she was 16 years old. The couple separated soon after, but her mother rejected her abortion because she violated her personal beliefs.
- In her school days, she was a cheerleader and aspired to become a model and chef. After the news of her pregnancy began to spread, she decided to drop out of school and complete her studies at a community college.
- She was 8 months pregnant when her estranged boyfriend died in a car accident on December 28, 2008. Although they were separated, she later said.
Farrah Abraham first appeared on television on June 18, 2009, on the second episode of the MTV reality show “16 and Pregnancy.” She immediately gained fame for sharing her experience as a teenage mother, the loss of her on-and-off boyfriend Derek hers, and her first few months as her mother.
A few months later, she was cast as the lead actress in the spinoff series “Mother Girl” along with other girls who appeared in “The 16-Year-Old Pregnant Girl.” The series records the first years after the actors became mothers.
When she became famous on television, she decided to follow her passion for cooking and, in 2011, she took a culinary arts and management course at the Fort Lauderdale College of Art in Florida. After receiving the title from her, she launched the “Mom and Me” series of pasta sauces.
She released her first studio album “My Teenage Dream Ended” on August 1, 2012. She tried her luck as a singer. The album was followed by a memoir of the same name, which was released on August 14, 2012. The book received mixed reviews, but the album received overwhelming negative reaction from critics, who even marked their single “On My Own” as one of the worst pop music jobs ever.
Farrah Abraham was cast as the lead actor in the fourth season of the VH1 reality television show “Couple Therapy” in January 2014. Brian Dawe, who was supposed to appear on the show as his partner, later dropped out and revealed who was paid to appear on the show. Therefore, he became the only actor without a partner in the history of the play.
In February 2014, the television special “Being Farrah” was released as a sequel to “Teen Mom.” It is accompanied by special episodes of other “teenage mothers” actors. The success of these shows led producers to consider reviving the original series. Although some actors objected to Farah’s inclusion on the show due to her adult film registrations, she was re-aired as a rebroadcast of the “Teen Mom OG” series in 2015.
Farrah believes that music is a hobby. In March 2014, he released another single “Blowin” with a music video featuring his daughter. In August 2014, she was granted residency rights at Palazio’s Gentleman’s Club in Austin, Texas.
She represented the United States and appeared on the sixteenth season of the British reality show “Big Brother Celebrity” on August 27, 2015. After staying home for 23 days, she was deported on September 18.